Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Mid Week Picture Update








Whee hee apparently we have internet! It makes me feel a wee bit better about being in Hawaii and not being able to do much of anything due to Squidge-alea! (That's her Hawaiian name. I am Crystalani! And then of course, there's Maui Mario.)

I can't wait to write more about my cousin's beautiful wedding--think Hawaiian dancers, a fire dancer, leis all around, fantastic food and cocktails, and a great party!--I thought I'd post a couple of pictures. They are from the surprise shower I threw for my cousin, the sunset cruise the night before the wedding, the wedding ceremony itself at the beautiful Maui Prince Hotel (the ceremony was in the morning, the party at night), and other general pictures of Scarlett being adorable.

6 comments:

v said...

Squidge in her Pacific-Peasant dress...so incredibly adorable!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Wahooooooooo! You look so relaxed and happy. Looks like a blast!

Megan said...

Pictures!!! Squidge looks so happy and CUTE in Hawaii! Have a good rest of your vacation.

Lauryn said...

Oh my goodness. Squidge in that dress re-defines cuteness, haha.

Hope you're having so much fun!

Emily Main said...

you are home you are home!

Megan said...

Alright, Emily says you are home. I need more pictures! No fair going to Hawaii and holding out on us.