Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Holy Stitched Up Hoo-Ha Batman

EmilyPie here...

Baby Scarlett was born early this morning! Crystal's water broke around 7pm last night (I'll let her tell the whole story) and she's been at the hospital since.

Both baby and & mama are healthy! Mario has a grin plastered to his face. One that I have only seen him wear before proposing and at their wedding.
Here are a few pictures to tide you over until Mama C can get around to posting her brith story...
at a mere 5lbs 12oz .......
















7 comments:

Emily Main said...

Congratulations, even though I've already said it!

Megan said...

She's here! Congratulations. Oh the pink, squishy goodness. My ovaries are doing flips and my eyes are whelling up with tears. I love me some babies.

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Congratulations, C. Baby Scarlett is beyong beautiful and you look fantastic!!!

lorieloo said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!
YEAH!!!!
Can't wait to here all the details.

and see, I swear, once you have an induction date, your body gets scared into action.

Hurray for not being induced!

Emily Main said...

hmm .. I don't have any trouble viewing the blog .... it looks like it is supposed to. Are you still have troubles with it?

lorieloo said...

yah, I can't read anything.

I came back to look at her cuteness again. and sheesh, 5 lb 12 oz! she's sooo tiny!
wow!

can't wait for more pics crystal.

Anonymous said...

so now I see it. ugh. and no time to fix. So I just put it back to plain white for now. I'll get to it next week.