Monday, April 7, 2008

The Video Camera is not a Toy

Okay, don't look at this if you have anything against baby doody. But I had to post it just because I crack myself up in this video. (Cracking oneself up is a genetic trait from my mom's side of the family!)


green eggs and... from Mario Colombini on Vimeo.

Apparently, I'm totally going to be one of those parents that embarrass their children. I acknowledge that posting this video way worse than showing Scarlett's first boyfriend a picture of her naked in the bathtub with chicken pox, which is about the worst my parents ever did to me! Maybe I'll "forget" to tell her about this when she's older.

7 comments:

Tricia said...

THAT was way to funny! I have pictures and video of Ayannas nasty diapers just show John what he got to miss out on! LOL Plus you know, black mail when she is older. :)

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

*lol* Holy green shite, Batman! Hmmmmmm, might be re-thinking the whole having babies thing at the moment... Heehee.

Ashley said...

hahahaha! I had to look away! So funny. I love that you posted this. Next time Burrito has green poop I'm totally taking a video! :)

Tricia said...

That brings back memories! Ha Wet 'n Wild.. Untill you mentioned it I forgot! Wasn't there also a Sweet Sixteen brand..? I think I remember getting this when I was in elementarty school. (playing with makeup)

Megan said...

Oh the huge manatee! I think a video of green poop tops all form of black mail.

I like the video title... Green eggs and ...

Emily Main said...

Hooray! I have to show Brandon this! haha. Even with green shit.. she is the cutest baby on the planet. Seriously.

(I love that you thought it was Nika! ha. Sneaky Nika!)

The Peterson Life said...

That is great! Jay got some pooh squirt in his face once. I'd give anything to have that moment on camera. I'm pretty sure he yelled out some obscenities, while i was laughing hysterically!